Pass Plus is not a driving test but a 6 hour course (minimum) that will build on your current skills and knowledge. It will teach you how to anticipate, plan for and deal with all kinds of hazards, and help you become a more confident driver.
A Pass Plus course can be taken at any time, but it’s ideally taken in the first year after passing your driving test.
Pass Plus consists of six modules about driving in different conditions:
Pass Plus is an established training course aimed at new drivers and was designed by the Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) with the help of insurers and the driving instruction industry.
Statistics show that new drivers are more likely to have an accident in the first two years after passing their test, due to lack of driving experience.
Pass Plus Cost – 6 x 1 hour @ £27.00/hour
About our service
Taylor’s Driving instructors are approved DVSA instructors with a real passion and love for driving.
- Very high first time pass rate
- Expert tuition for new drivers and full license holders.
- Evaluation and improvement packages available.
- Pay as you go or packaged pricing.
- Free theory preparation and advice.
- Test booking service available.
- Pass plus – increase your driving skills and reduce your insurance costs.
- Learning resources available.
- Door to door service, and convenient pickup points and time slots available.