Start your new career with Taylor’s
- Be your own boss in a new rewarding career, not just a job.
- Flexible payment options – pay for whole course up front, spread the costs via monthly instalments, or pay per module.
- 51 hours of 1-to-1 tuition with an expert ORDIT registered trainer, and the most integrated training system in the UK. Ours system teaches you how to be a great driving instructor and is not just focused on the tests.
- Fully updated course content aligning with DVSA (October 2017) changes to the qualification process.
- Reference books and other online supporting materials provided.
- Dedicated support whenever you need it.
- Option to join our franchise on whilst training and after fully qualifying.
What you need:
- A manual UK driver’s licence with 3 years driving experience.
- A valid CRB check.
- The will and drive to change your life.
- The will and ambition to grow your own business and flexible working life.
- Please note that we don’t list organisational or teaching skills as a requirement – that is part of the training you will receive. The most important thing is your attitude and the will to start a new career. The rest we will teach you.
- ADI’s and PDI’s wanted. We don’t just give you a steady supply of students but also support you in every aspect of managing your career.
- Join a local driving school where you are not just a number.
- Great support and unlimited student supply – We will keep you busy.
- Advice always on hand on how to manage your business. You get the advantage of our experienced planning and organisational skills.
- Great support and training to keep your skills as a great driving instructor constantly improving.
- Further training and advice on progression in the driver training industry also available.